1/2 cup chia seeds
1 1/2 cup coconut milk or any other nut milk
2 tbsp honey or maple syrup
La Favo by Sergio Herman Buckwheat & Berry granola
Toasted shredded coconut
1. Pour 1/2 cup of chia seeds in a medium bowl.
2. Slowly pour in 1 1/2 cups of any of your favourite nut milk and add 2 tbsp of honey and vanilla.
3. Stir for a few minutes to get a gelatinous effect to create the pudding texture rather than have big clumps of chia seeds stick together.
4. Place the bowl in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours, or overnight. You can stir occasionally for that smooth pudding consistency.
5. When ready to eat, drop of bit of the chia mixture in a glass. Pour a layer of La Favo granola on top. Finish with a layer of coconut yogurt. Sprinkle with extra granola and add fruits.
Note: Yo can create endless flavour combinations playin around with different milks, granolas, fruits, toppings, add-ins,….