200 gr of butter
95 gr of powdered sugar
2gr of salt
100gr of almond powder
200 gr of flour
2gr of baking soda
125gr of Nuts & Seabuckthorn quinoa granola
1. Mix butter with powder sugar, salt, egg, almond powder, baking soda and flour until you get a compact paste. Add the Nuts & Seabuckthorn quinoa granola and stir well.
2. Let rest for 2 hours in the refrigerator.
3. Preheat oven to 175-180 degrees C.
4. Spread the dough to a thickness of 1 to 2 centimeters and cut in cirkles or in squares.
5. Transfer the cookies to a parchment paper covered baking sheet.
6. Bake the cookies in the oven for 12 minutes, or until they are golden.
Easy and delicious cookie recipe.
The fresh and sour taste of the sea buckthorn berries is a perfect counterpart to the roasted nuts mixture.
— Sergio Herman